Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Supplier assessment (PSA) for supplier selection process.
* Lead the APQP activities with an international supply base
* Clarification of engineering changes.
* Creation and alignment of the production part approval process (PPAP) per the VinFast and AIAG guidelines.
* Control all phases of project through CAE, Design, Construction, and Tryout.
* Coordination of cross-functional teams to achieve quality and program objectives
* Report part readiness for launch to management team
* Fixture & gauge concept and capability validation
* Specialist for production issues
* Provide lessons learned from current running series to improve future projects.
* Manage international production part suppliers in regards to quality concerns and change implementation. This includes communicating all part issues and coordinating countermeasure activities.
* Execute the Supplier Quality activities from concept through launch and the customer ownership experience
* Ensure that all programs meet the three measures of a successful vehicle launch: on time, excellent quality and meeting and/or exceeding program financial targets.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
* Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in Engineering within Original Equipment Manufacturing or a Tier 1 Supplier
Necessary Skills, Certifications, etc.:
* Strong planning and problem skills required using established methodologies
* Strong communication skills are required, as well the ability to communicate complex topics into a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment
* Capable of using hand measurement tools (i.e., calipers, micro-meters) PPAP and audit experience
* Working knowledge in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
* Foreign language skills – English
- Proficient in various software ex: CAD (Catia UG), CAE, Microsoft Office
- Strong organization and communication skills
- High level of understanding of mold making (construction) and process
- Knowledge in simulation and die design is a plus
- Excellent oral and written skills English