Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for coordinating assigned SI project tasks
- Responsible for technical presales support
- Responsible for effective provisioning, operation, installation/configuration and engineering/maintenance of systems hardware/software/related infrastructure
- Responsible for ICT system maintenance support
2. Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze customers' requirement. Make suggestions for customers regarding technical direction
• Consulting computing systems and software solution for customers.
- Making technical proposal for ICT solution
• Proposal document
• Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Rollout and deployment:
• Configure and install computer systems (set up and configure OS, middleware, software…)
• Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions for ICT system/software.
• Perform software applications and systems test (System test, Integration test, UAT)
- Maintenance of computer systems and solution.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 4 year experience of working in large scale infrastructure system
- Strong troubleshooting ability. Ability to identify and resolve problems with logical thinking, expressing problems so that the 3rd party can grasp accurately and clearly
- Be proficient at least one distribution of Linux (prefer RHEL, or Oracle Linux, or CentOS), Windows Server OS
- Knowledge of virtualization based on VMware, Hyper-V, Oracle VirtualBox…
- Basic knowledge of network (LAN, WAN, IP, Routing, IP security, DNS, NTP, DHCP ...), Working experience in Security device (firewall, switch) & System health monitoring
- Experience in working with Data Centre equipment such as Servers, Storages, Switches and Routers
- Having experiences of database (RDBMS), priority is given to candidates who have worked with Oracle database (DBA), MSSQL, PL/SQL
2. Background & Qualification requirements:
- Bachelor’s/Engineer’s Degree in ICT specialist
- English: TOIEC at least 450
• Technical document reading, writing
• Response for email and confident in basic communication