What We Can Offer
• System engineer perform the combine role of system designer and engineering project manager (EPM), responsible for all technical design of the product (automation system/module/device) and its relative manufacturing/operation/servicing projects.
• System engineer provides technical solution and support project manager/sale manager to interact with customer to acquire business opportunity.
• System engineer leads project team consist of ME, EE, and SW engineers to design, research & develop the product concept and detail design of the product according to customer requirement and manufacturability.
*** Nhiệm vụ & Trách nhiệm/ Essential duties & Responsibilities:
1. First tier technical contact with customer:
• Direct contact with customers to communicate product technical requirements
• Advise and discuss with customer to define details specification, scope and objectives
• Meeting, do presentation and persuade customer to accept solution concepts.
2. Lead the design and develop of the product according to accepted solution concept:
• Convey information to internal project team about scopes and requirements
• Provide system sequence and automation method, unify ME/EE/SW to create optimal solutions
• Lead and direct the design path to meet functional, time, and cost requirements, also satisfy manufacturability and serviceability.
• Collect and compile product technical document: part list (BOM), machine cycle chart (MCC), schematics, product specification…
• Create presentation and visualization of the products for demonstration, customer interaction, training or documentation.
3. Building prototype:
• Lead the engineering team to participate in prototype mechanical assembly, electrical wiring, and software installation.
• Troubleshoot, calibrate and operate the prototype product.
• Support FAT. Support create manufacturing and testing work instructions.
4. Onsite support for prototype system:
• Support setup prototype system.
• Support customer do product validation and SAT/system buy off.
5. Continuous product improvement
• Create tests method, DOEs. Perform data analysis to check product performance, accuracy, and reliability.
• Collect feedback from all sources regarding reliability, servicing, manufacturability, shipping…
Provide improvement solutions to increase product quality, reliability, and lower production cost.
• Major: Mechatronics, Automation, Robotics
2. Kinh nghiệm/ Experience
• 6+ years of experience
• Experience in providing automation/testing solution to electronics or semiconductor industry.
• Experience designing automation system, testing equipment for electronics factory or semiconductor fab.
• Experience in leading engineering group (with various disciplines) for design projects.
• Experience in various machining methods, material selection, coating and surface treatment processes.
• Experience in various system control platforms (PLC, PC based, SCARA), motion control, analog and digital sensors, communication protocols, and programming.
• Experience working with optical testing, robotic material handling, wafer front end/back end processing or testing equipment
3. Kiến thức & Kỹ năng/ Knowledge & Skills
• Strong verbal, written, presentation skill in English to interact with customer/vendor/CMs. Must be able confidently negotiate, persuade, and convince customer to “buy in” the design proposal.
• Strong leadership skills to lead and manage project team.
• Strong analytical and statistical skills for troubleshooting and data assessment.
• Software tools proficiency: Solidworks, MS office.