Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Actively creating a pool of candidates for sourcing through recruiting activities, social networking, community organizations, and media channels.
• Handling the recruitment process to hire the best suitable talented employees for the company. Including screen, shortlist, interview, reference checks, offer preparation for potential candidates.
• Taking responsibilities for company employer branding for all Channels, Internal and External events.
• Building up and maintaining a good relationship with universities to support recruiting activities and branding.
• Updating recruitment trends, channels, techniques to propose an improvement for the recruiting process.
• Advise the development team on the recruitment process for building up the application tracking system.
• Coordinate with HR & Admin dept to organize company events and activities to build up the company culture, and connecting people.
• Assisting HR in day-to-day department operation and general administrative job
• Conducting staff onboarding, orientation for newly hired.
• Other related tasks assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• From 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition role with a background in the IT Industry.
• Strong recruiting and networking skills;
• Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (both verbal and written in Vietnamese and English) and negotiation;
• High sense of services, responsibility, focusing on solutions and results, having a positive and can-do attitude.
• Good analytical skill;
• Ability to think out of the box and take initiatives in the tasks assigned;
• Desire to work in the Technology industry and dynamic environment with high adaptation level;
• Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
What we offer
• Annual 13th month salary
• Dedication bonus goes up to 40% monthly salary
• Project bonus will be paid twice time a year
• Premium healthcare insurance, Annual health checks up.
• Breakfast are available at office in early morning and snack in late afternoon.
• Happy Lunch every two weeks.
• Team building allowance
• Annual Company team building trip.
• Clubs (Football, Badminton, Swimming, Chess, Music band).
• Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process.
• Outdoor training every 6 months.
• English class
• Technical clubs.
• Marriage allowance, having newborn baby allowance, bereavement allowance