Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Source and approach potential senior software engineers through online channels, company’s data and personal networks.
• Handle selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
• Coordinate with hiring manager and technical directors to plan and identify staffing needs and section criteria.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years experiences in software recruiting.
• Good knowledge about software lifecycle and technology stacks.
• Good at Japanese communication is a big plus.
• 13th month salary. Performance review and adjust salary twice a year.
• Quarterly and Yearly Awards for excellent employees.
• 11 public holidays, 12 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government regulations. 6 additional holidays based on Japanese calendar. 3-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
• Payment for up to 6 unused annual leave days.
• Annual Health Check-up. Heath Care Insurance (PVI care). Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
• Opportunity to work in Japan.
• Company Team Building Trip every year
• Company sponsored activities such as sports, dining/drinking.
• Clear career path for career growth.
• Company supports professional certificates cost.