Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
▪ Use a wide variety of talent sources and recruiting methods to attract qualified applicants.
▪ Use technology (e.g., social media, applicant tracking software [ATS]) to support effective and efficient approaches to sourcing and recruiting employees.
▪ Post jobs on some career websites and forums.
▪ Involve in the end-to-end recruitment process for associate positions with supervision from Line Manager.
▪ Use the most appropriate hiring methods to best evaluate a candidate’s technical skills,
organizational fit and alignment with the organization’s competencies needs.
▪ Communicate promptly to give application’s result to candidates.
▪ Promote and uses the EVP and employment brand for sourcing and recruiting applicants.
▪ Coordinate for campus hiring events; attract appropriate candidates at entry level (senior
students or graduates) to join Direct Entry Program.
▪ Implements effective onboarding and orientation programs for new employees.
▪ Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing & best practices.
▪ Perform comprehensive research to provide extensive data analysis to improve recruitment
efficiency and effectiveness.
▪ Optimize recruiting process to reach better practice, maintain and develop recruiting channels according to business needs.
▪ Support recruitment reports and other recruitment documents.
▪ Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
▪ 3-4 years' experience in a similar position is preferable.
▪ Good English communication, MS Office.
▪ Good understanding of the recruitment process.
▪ Can-do attitude, proactive.
▪ Good at Service Orientation, Industry Networking, Recruitment Channel Management.
▪ IT knowledge is preferable.