Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A Talent Acquisition Senior Specialist is in charge of the whole recruitment process of direct labor, general staff and professional level by working closely with line managers to understand and meet recruiting demands. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, this position role is to build good relationship with professional image to both internal clients (line managers) and external clients (candidates, campus, human resource consulting agencies…).
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS & WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
Training on the job are provided
Professional MNC working environment with very vibrant, friendly colleagues
Breakfast allowance: 300,000 VND/ month
Free lunch is provided by the company.
PVI Healthcare insurance package
Location: Our factory based in Long Hau IZ, Nha Be Area. Free shuttle bus pick up on daily basis
Working time: Mon - Fri, 8.00am - 4.15pm
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Partner with hiring managers to fully understand the scope, responsibilities and requirements of the positions to be filled.
- Screen and evaluate candidates, conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees and refer job applicants to specific job openings.
- Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications, and other data pertinent to classification, selection, and referral.
- Provide applicants with information on the company.
- Administer tests and interpret results, check references, extend formal job offers, work with outside agencies and vendors, etc.
- Resolve issues with managers and applicants on staffing actions.
- Close recruitment case files, maintain accurate tracking system and report on activity.
- Plan and organize campus activities such as Career Talks, internship, workshops…
- Take charge some HR projects if any.
- Administration work or other activities in HR field.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 4+ year experienced as recruiter role with good understanding of recruitment process. Experience in manufacturing is an advantage.
- Able to work under high pressure of big volume recruitment on operators/workers.
- Strong communication both in English & Vietnamese.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office and function specific software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related field required.