What We Can Offer
- The Senior Talent Management takes leads in developing the career paths for all important job families within the Group and all Ecosystems, while supporting Talent Management Lead in other relevant areas.
- Career Planning – Assess and orchestrate the design, constructing and implementing of the enterprise-wide career path methodology and tools. Build organization’s and individual’s (both Line Manager and Employee) capabilities to implement career path’s methodologies, tools and programmes effectively. Ensure employees within scope progress effectively in their respective career paths.
- High-Potential Identification & Development – Support Talent Management Lead in implementing High-Potential Development’s strategies and programme contents.
- Succession Planning – Support Talent Management Lead in implementing High-Potential Development’s enterprise-wide succession planning’s standards, framework, policies, tools and practices. Build organization’s and individual’s (both Line Manager and Employee) capabilities to implement succession planning’s standards, framework, policies, tools and practices effectively
- 4-5 years of relevant experience, including:
+ Talent Management experience in a client-facing role
+ Talent Management planning & execution role (1-2 years)
- Good understanding of / exposure to Talent Management best practices (although deep expertise of all of the best practices is not essential)
- Ability to translate business requirements into Talent Management strategies & solutions (e.g. including but not limited to guiding business leaders to define talent management requirements)
- Good understanding of the industry
- Record of building Talent Management capabilities within large organizations (e.g. involved in / being a part of or running center of excellence in Talent Management)
- Exposure to / practice in Talent Management Analytics
- Exposure to / understanding of Talent Management in Agile culture
2. Kỹ năng cá nhân
- Strong stakeholder and change management skills including with business and employees
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and align the organization on high-value Talent Development decisions
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team’s potential
3. Kỹ năng cốt lõi
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires teammates to reach their maximum potential
- Brave and rebellious, willing to challenge status quo