Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage and facilitate tax audits.
- Manage and mentor members tax team to high levels of performance and engagement.
- Follow up on new tax laws and trends.
- Advice budget owners and business development on tax related matters.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong knowledge of tax compliance and procedures for international multi company
- Relevant experience with variety of tax operations and ability to drive process improvements.
- Proven performance of project management to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work independently and support the management team.
- Experience as a senior tax manager, the ideal candidate worked for at least 7 to 10 years in the tax and accounting field.
- Working experience within audit firm will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS office packages and tax management applications.
- Ability to accomplish tasks within specified timeline, especially during peak periods.
***Policy & Welfare
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Use of DEEP C site vehicles during execution of the work (according availability)
- Guaranteed bonus (1,5 month)
- Basic PVI insurance in addition to standard insurance for all employees
- In-house training to learn about the norms and values DEEP C stands for
- DEEP C gives you the space to be who you are and the freedom to take initiative.
- A lot of variation, you meet a lot of employees and collaborate with various partners in multiple locations.
- Teamwork: you are not alone. If you have problems, you can always turn to your colleagues.
Habour View Office, 12 Tran Phu, Ngo Quyen, Hai Phong