Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
EY’s network of people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as a top employer, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Our global transfer pricing practice is recognized as a market leader in advising on relevant aspects of intercompany transactions. We offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals.
With the introduction of the Decree 132/2020/ND-CP, the Government and the Vietnamese tax authorities are more and more focus on transfer pricing compliance of taxpayers. Accordingly, you will be a part of clients serving team to support our client in managing a good transfer pricing compliance position, excellent transfer pricing design and strategy set up. You will also have chance to work with the best talented people of EY and our commitment to offer you great career path with the experience lasts a lifetime.
Within EY Vietnam’s Transfer Pricing (TP) practice, we are currently seeking individuals to participate in an exciting multiple client engagement teams and other related activities based in Hanoi office.
Transfer Pricing Senior
• Have a solid understanding of transfer pricing concepts, relevant transfer pricing and tax regulations and effectively apply the knowledge to client situations;
• Prepare and suggest quality and practical approaches by understanding client’s data, supply chain and business situation under the guidance of the managers;
• Assist in developing and delivering quality transfer pricing reports, benchmark studies and related work products;
• Assist in defending our clients during transfer pricing audits and applying APAs;
• Participate and contribute in achieving team goals;
• A bachelor's degree, preferably with an degrees in Economics, Law, Tax, Accounting, Finance or MBA;
• A minimum of 2-4 years TP experiences for Senior;
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment;
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
• Proficiency in MS office;
• Traveling within and out of the country is required but not too much
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed. Plus, we offer:
• Negotiable & very attractive salary
• Professional, dynamic working environment
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills , clear career path and promotion opportunities for high performance candidates
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.