Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We’re looking for a Senior Technical CAD & Raw Material Manager who will build out programs that manage product information and raw materials. You will build and develop the technical team which liaises with our design teams and manufacturers to ensure important product details are captured. The raw materials program will redefine how we will interact with raw material and finished good vendors. Raw materials will affect pricing, logistics, warehousing, financing, and touch many different stakeholders.
Opportunities to make a meaningful impact include component standardization across vendors, margin improvement negotiations through detailed BOM analysis, redefine the packaging program, and setting up warehouses globally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire and manage a team of engineers to complete technical documentation on all Article products
- Hire a team of Raw Material Sourcing Managers and build a program that increases margin and decreases risk
- Build up a raw material warehouse strategy that addresses, locations, processes, quality, pricing/margin, and staffing needs
- Maintain CAD quality standards and best practices within Article
- Create a clear standard with vendors that require information sharing of drawings and open BOMs. Where vendors are unwilling to share this information Article will need to create this information.
- Train Vietnam technical team to execute packaging designs according to packaging guidelines
- Manage in country packaging requirements and design and explore nominated packaging vendors
- Develop a system for creating BOM’s and providing cost estimates
- Organize and maintain technical product information to be accessible to all key stakeholders
- Assist sourcing team with finding vendors and other sourcing activities
- Develop processes for the Vietnam team to communicate and work effectively with HQ
- Provide feedback for opportunities for cost engineering savings and product improvements through better manufacturing and lean principles
- Explore opportunities to vertically integrate manufacturing in Vietnam. This will include research on possible M&A, joint ventures, factory builds. Once opportunities are identified, a large amount of time will be spent executing and developing those opportunities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in furniture design and technical documentation
- Knowledge of raw material sourcing and risk mitigation strategies
- Ability to create BOMs for products and semi-accurate pricing
- Understanding of furniture manufacturing and factories
- Ability to think creatively and find creative solutions to both technical and business challenges
We want Article to be an amazing place to work, and we do our part to take care of our team. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide:
- A team-oriented work environment. Article is lucky to employ a wide range of experts, and seeks to facilitate a culture of mentorship and curiosity. We take on the job learning seriously, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- The tools you need to get your job done well! We supply state-of-the-art laptops and the software you need to succeed.
- Be a part of a fast growing company and an internationally recognized brand as we expand our operations into Vietnam.
Ready to become a Particle? Apply today. We're excited to meet you.