Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Partner with cross-functional team to align on product performance standards as it pertains to brand integrity.
• Maintain advanced knowledge of product development process from concept through production, including pattern making, construction, costing, manufacturing & raw materials.
• Identify & proactively engage in competitive market analysis.
• Lead & participate in Design, Technical & cross-functional meetings, calling out risk as appropriate.
• Present technical data & initiatives to cross-functional team & senior leaders.
• Track & manage workflow & ensure seasonal calendar deadlines are met.
• Model selection and calibration.
*** Tech Pack:
• Ownership as per level 2.
• Oversee and assist approval of Tech Packs.
*** Garment Testing:
• Clear understanding of garment testing requirements by product type and capable of approving/rejecting to the business standards.
*** Risk Assessment Development:
• Participate in risk assessment meetings, elevating risk of specific styles in relation to fit, comfort and performance, costing, manufacturing feasibility, overall quality and delivery.
• Elevate any issues to supervisor/manager.
• Collaborate with Design, Technical Design partners, cross-functional teams and vendors to provide solutions to overcome risk.
*** Production Quality Issue Resolution:
• Participate in Quality Issue meetings, compiling data for review with Manager and cross functional team.
• Prepare VT/RT and TOP samples where applicable, for review against production standard.
• Measure and fit production samples to determine any deviation from approved standard.
• Communicate key differences between approved standard and production samples, with measurements, digitals on body/mannequin and physical/wash test results.
• Collaborate with QA team and vendors to determine key reasons for failure and action plan to amend or accept current and flow production.
Participate and/or own new projects/ initiatives.
*** Key Meetings:
• Represent Technical Design in cross-functional team group meetings.
• Attend and contribute to cross-functional team meetings with Vendors.
• Own vendor meetings specific to fit/pad/trim etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Technical education in garment fit & construction to degree level or equivalent work experience.
• Extensive knowledge of pattern making, construction, fit & grading.
• Extensive knowledge of factory environment, manufacturing techniques & machinery.
• Experience using a product development technical specification program.
• Good command in written and spoken English.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to identify issues & create solutions outside of established parameters & guidelines.
• Experience in supervising direct reports.