Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The (Senior) Technical Officer, Tuberculosis (TB S/TO) will serve as technical staff supporting the FHI 360 Vietnam country program in TB and multi-drug-resistant TB (TB/MDR-TB) case finding and latent TB infection (LTBI) in community and Health facility. Under the leadership of the TB Technical Coordinator, the TB S/TO will help monitor the adoption of more effective and efficient practices in local TB service systems. The TB S/TO will help ensure priority provinces meet their TB case findings and TB treatment completion targets.
• Provide technical support to monitor TB, LTBI case finding in community and Health Facility, ensure quality treatment, and prevention focusing on provincial and district level implementation
• Provide technical support and capacity building program at site level in USAID Support to End TB project supported sites.
• Provides technical assistance to ensure the quality of services in these settings, including assistance to implement guidelines, new algorithms, standard operating procedures and apply quality improvement to continuously improve performance
• Be focal point for the assigned technical areas under project, including develop standard operating procedures, training materials, and oversee the implementation to meet the quality and timely manner
• Facilitates the coordination and timely delivery of demand-driven and needs-based technical assistance for TB case findings/treatment enrollment and retention in selected geographies.
• Support the timely and accurate use of data use to improve to ensure project meet its case finding targets in selected priority provinces.
• Translate technical documents or reports from Vietnamese to English or vice versa.
• Communicate with and support interpretation for international experts as needed.
• Performs other relevant duties as requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree in the medical or public health fields or equivalent years of experience
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working for funded projects in public health field, preferably experience in providing TB services or technical assistance in Vietnam
• Experience with U.S. government contractual requirements and experience working in an international NGO environment desirable
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
• Computer literate with strong skills in use of MS office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint…)
• Ability to travel as necessary
FHI 360 offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to visit FHI 360’s career page at https://www.fhi360.org/careers and apply the position ONLINE. Selection and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.