Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
Do you take pride in delivering great customer service?
Tek Experts is a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies. With more than 5,000 employees across 6 global offices, we have built a reputation for deep technical expertise and exceptional customer experiences. Our company operates a 24/7/365 service across borders, languages and time zones.
We are hiring Level 2-3 Technical Support Engineers to support our client product. In this role, you will be supporting customers and partners around the region who are having technical issues with the product.
• Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
• Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
• Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
• Seeks supplemental training to improve performance and develop specialization.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2-4 years’ experience in technical support
• Strong knowledge of programming languages, networking, databases or UI’s
• Fluent in English
• Experience in customer service is a must
• PC experience – comfortable working with Windows/ Linux operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite
• Interest in or exposure to software development and support
• General understanding of testing concepts and functional testing processes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical certifications
• Demonstrated excellence in teamwork, collaboration, and knowledge sharing
• Customer orientated, motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Very attractive annual remuneration package
• Super nice and relaxing office, located at Level A building - Lotte Centre with very modern facility, open working space
• Team building, summer trip, quarterly engagement activity, CSR activity
• Full salary insurance, PTI insurance, 100% salary in OJT period
• 12 days annual leave
• Performance bonus/KPI bonus at the end of the year
• Company cover insurance based on 100% of full salary
• Annual health check once a year
• Performance review once a year
• Gift for employees in all holidays during the year (for trade union members)
• Work and learn with the latest technologies from partners and customers.
• Intensive training from experts and English training from English native speakers
• Opportunities to obtain international certificates.