Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Working closely with vendors on sample improvements, guiding vendors to improve sample approval rate, reduce sample rejections, improve sample lead time/cost, etc.
• Working closely with customers to make sure all customer expectations are understood and downloaded to vendors correctly, samples are done as per customer’s expectations.
• Working as a key link between customer and vendor to make sure samples are done in a bulk feasible way and any concerns/suggestions from vendor/customers are discussed/resolved with all parties for best benefit of business.
• Setting up sample SOP/Guidelines for VN vendors, guiding them on sample processes, pattern handling, pattern management, etc.
• Arranging onboarding for vendor’s sample/pattern/CAD teams to make sure they have clear understanding of buyer’s expectations/standards, sample processes, sample requirements, etc.
• Guiding vendors on any construction, pattern, materials, etc related issues in samples to find best possible solution to meet customer’s expectations.
• Working closely with CFL HK and Shenzhen TD teams in areas shared between VN/HK/Shenzhen TDs.
• Daily communication and updates to CFL VN and HK/Shenzhen merchandising teams about sample status, any delays in samples, clarifying any materials related issues in samples, etc so that everyone has full visibility on sample status on a daily basis.
• Daily updates on samples to vendors so that vendor is aware of sample review status.
• Follow up closely on Sample TNA and work with vendors to make sure sample approvals are happening as per TNA. Calling out if any delays seen in sample approvals.
• Approving majority of samples locally in Vietnam independently.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Preferred to have Technician/CAD/Pattern background.
• Any diploma or certificates in technical design, patterns, CAD etc will be preferred.
• Strong knowledge of garment patterns, constructions, seams, etc across different types of products (including both woven and knits).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Good in reading, writing and spoken English.
• Confident in handling this role and making decisions independently.