What We Can Offer
Carries out technical maintenance, inspection and repair work for electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical vehicle systems.
• Inspection of components for wear and tear
• Repair/ replacement of broken/ worn out parts
• Verification of vehicle functions and its subsystems
• Diagnosing and repairing customer complaints
• Carrying out retrofitting work and accessor
• Provides information to the supervisor about pre-approval for additional repair
• Notifies the Service Advisor immediately of work interruptions as a result of additionally required work, complications, missing parts or missed deadlines
• Uses checklists/ repair instructions, tools and test equipment adhered to current brands guidelines
• Handles tools, special tools work clothing etc. properly
• Uses equipment cost- effectively
• Hands over dismantled, replacement or warranty parts to warranty department cleaned and labelled
• Disposes waste according to local legislated guidelines
• Observes accident prevention guidelines and reporting incidents to his or her supervisor
• Technical training (as automotive technician, industrial technician).
• Driving license.
• Vocational training at an automotive dealership or at a similar facility.
• Experience with prestige/luxury vehicles is a plus.
• Team orientation and customer focused attitude.
• Ability to follow set process.