What We Can Offer
· Typically assigned to develop test solutions of low to medium complexity
· Test solution development tasks are done according to budget and schedule commitments from the test solution quotes
· The tasks comprising a test solution development may include, but are not limited to, Design For Test (DFT), design, assembly, debug, validation, deployment, and emergency support of electrical hardware, mechanical hardware, optical hardware and software.
· Electrical hardware typically includes, but is not limited to:
o GPIB, USB and RS-232 controlled equipment
o PXI and LXI based test equipment
o Design of custom circuitry implemented in custom circuit boards and cables
· Mechanical hardware typically includes, but is not limited to:
o Environmental Stress Screening (ESS) chamber racks
o Bench-test setups
o 19” equipment racks
o Custom automated high-throughput fixtures with probe fields, and top, bottom, and side mounted pneumatically actuated modules.
· Software and compilers typically includes, but is not limited to:
o LabWindows/CVI, LabView and TestStand
o C#, ANSI C and Visual C++
o Visual Basic
o Assembly for Motorola and Intel microcontrollers and microprocessors
o HTML, PERL, ASP and custom scripting languages.
o Software for Agilent/Keysight 3070 ICT and other MDA platforms
· Test development sites develop solutions for several test processes including, but not limited to:
o In-Circuit test (ICT) and Manufacturing Defect Analyzer (MDA)
o Boundary Scan/ JTAG
o Board-level functional test
o System test
· The process of developing test solutions includes, but is not limited to:
o Test development (OrCAD, AutoCAD, FabMaster and other software development tools listed above)
o Project tracking (action items, journals, time entry, milestones, and deliverables checklists)
o Test solution design guidelines (global fixture specification, schematic design requirements)
o Design reviews (Initial and post-installation)
o Documentation package templates (test specification, BOM’s, tester validation, etc…)
· Minimum 4~6 years experience in a test development environment.
· Understands Manufacturing Test Strategy and demonstrates proficiency in at least one area of test development.
· Knowledge of Test Development areas including structural and functional test, development of Manufacturing Test Specifications.
· Demonstrated hands-on practical knowledge in a test development environment.
· Appreciation and understanding of relevant industry standards and specifications.
· Demonstrated ability to consistently provide innovative manufacturing test solutions.