Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Analyze business user requirements and assist the Test Engineer to develop test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for testing.
• Perform testing on various solutions, document and analyze the result for fixes and enhancement of the program.
• Find and report bugs, glitches and help to troubleshoot on application issues.
• Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing and efficiently generate historical analysis of test results.
• Assist in ensuring compliance with general programming best practices and acceptable standards.
B. Test Documentation
• Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
• Develop testing procedures for business user acceptance testing (UAT) and assist in training business users on program usage.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in software development
• Experience using tools and processes used in web software testing, experience working on web standards and technologies including accessibility compliance
• Understands Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
• Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
• Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
• A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation