What We Can Offer
• Analyze Business Requirements, create test plan & develops test cases, automation scripts and executes manual testing, automated testing
• Design, develop and execute test automation frameworks and test automation suites for multi-projects
• Assist in the training/mentoring of other members
• Perform Web Application Performance Testing and Security Testing
• Strong skills in analyzing requirement, defining test strategy and designing test
• At least 3 years of experience in Manual Testing. Practical experience in Automation Testing is an advantage.
• Background in Manual and Automation Testing with GUI test , Selenium, Robot Frameworkor VS Coded UI is preferred
• Prior work experience with databases and SQL
• Must have experience working Test methods, with white box, black box, etc.
• Strong knowledge and ability to using test environments (e.g. Test automation, Test management system)
• Experience in agile development process (Scrum, XP)
• Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, Trello, Microsoft Teams, Asana, Confluence, etc.
• Experience of server and client operative system like, MAC OSX, Win8, Win 10, Windows Server2012/2016 and MS SQL Server is beneficial
• Experience with EPiServer or migration testing is a plus
• Having knowledge on Software and Testing process
• Logical thinking required as engineers
• Good at presentation, report writing skills, communication skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, attention to details
• Ability to work independently, self-directed as well in a team
• Have a high sense of responsibility
• Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
• Good verbal and written communication skills (English & Vietnamese)