What We Can Offer
1. Involved in designing and developing equitable and competitive C&B programs, which are aligned and consistent with the P+F organization’s business / people strategy.
2. Lead the annual salary increment and bonus payout cycle effectively and within established budgets.
3. Manage salary proposals for new hires, market adjustment and promotion exercise, etc. based on company’s pay philosophy.
4. Involved in Job Evaluation exercise, using Mercer methodology.
5. With reference to Vietnam C&B focus, ensure the organization complies with all relevant regulations, and laws.
6. Participate in C&B surveys, perform salary and benefits benchmark to identify company positioning as compared with market.
7. Review the current processes and propose improvement.
8. Provide “HR for Non-HR” training to line managers on matters related to C&B policies.
9. Support local/regional projects as and when assigned.
- University degree in HRM, Business Administration or similar
- An advantage if have additional specialist diploma in C&B or Total Rewards.
- Business fluent or native-language English and Vietnamese (written and spoken)
- One of the following languages: Mandarin, Bahasa (Indonesia), or German.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in the field of Compensation & Benefits either in-house in a medium to large MNC or as a consultant in a survey company.
- HR Transformation / implementation of HRIS is preferred.
- Salary Structure project incl. Job Evaluation
General Competencies (LSM related):
- Ability to Deal with Stress
- Desire to perform, willingness to take on extra work.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and pick themselves up, and/or grow as a result
Personal Predictability and Reliability
- Reliability in action. Predictable behavior, continuity in statements and actions
Personal Handling of Unclear Situations & Ability to Improvise
- Ability to retain an overview even in complex or unclear situations, and retain ability to act. Independently make decisions that were not planned (case by case basis)
Social Deal with Other
- Well-mannered. Respectful dealings
Social Communication skills
- Communicate topics at the right time, express oneself in a manner that is appropriate and respectful. Ability to listen, request and accept feedback"
Job Specific Competencies (professional / system related)
- Good working knowledge of VN employment law, and regulations
- Good working knowledge of Mercer methodology and tools e.g., TRS, IPE (job evaluation), and Mercer WIN.
- Strong analytical skills with high level attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
***Allowances and benefits:
o Housing allowance
o Transportation allowance: Either shuttle bus or money
o Fare allowance
o School fee allowance: for employee who has children equal or less than 6 years old
o Lunch meal
o Free milk and coffee
o 13th month salary
o Business bonus
• Salary adjustment: Once/ year in January
o Based on KPI
o Based on labor market
o Based on business result
• Training program:
o Basic orientation about HR policy, Facility, IT, Overview product, 5S
o On the job training
o Operational engineering training
o Soft skill training (in-house and outdoor)
o English training
o Oversea training
o Tuition assistance program
• Health care:
o Health and accident insurance 24/24
o Annual health care check-up
o Flu vaccination
• Networking activities:
o Team building
o Year-end party
o Company trip
o Coffee & Talk
o Women day
o Lunar new year
o Cinema ticket