Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Monitor cashflows: including company’s cashflow and customers’ cashflows
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
- Manage liquidity and maintain financial stability
- Monitor daily loan interest and principal payment
- Prepare deposit/ loans documents, monitor loan payoff, loan renewal, monitor interest rate change
- Conduct transfer payment orders for company and investors
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Make estimates of funds required for short and long-term financial objectives as well as advising on investment activities, provide strategies that the organization should make investment portfolio that maximize returns;
FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL REPORTING
- Analyze financial data and conduct reports to BOD on the current financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data of cashflows
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Develop financial models to project CFs, financial ratios, interest rate, exchange rate risk
- Suggest cashflows optimization or profitable solutions
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree major in Accounting or finance (ACCA, CFA… is a plus)
- At least 2 years of experience in the banking/ treasury department, know/ experience of processing banking loan documentation.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills for liaising with colleagues and other stakeholders;
- Familiar with MS. Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Honest, responsible.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills