Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist the CFO in all aspects of treasury, finance, administrations, credit control & internal controls.
- Maintain and implement proper treasury & finance and internal control systems in accordance with Company’s policies and statutory requirements.
- Produce timely and accurate management reports.
- Prepare all management reports submission to Management according to treasury & finance, including both internal and external requirements.
- Prepare budget/forecasts submission.
- Prepare and perform ad-hoc reports/information requested by CFO from time to time.
- Forecasting of medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements (if applicable)
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Monitoring the cash management process and determine accuracy of cash reporting
- Manage and accurately complete periodic bank exams and appraisals
- Ensure compliance with bank credit agreement(s)
- Monitoring loan items, preparing documents for loan & registration with SBV
- Reviewing supporting documents & working with bank & Buyers for Bank Guarantee, Bank Financing, End User Bank Financing
- Co-ordinating with other teams/departments for preparing the annual Budget process
- Preparing Financial Statement forecast on monthly & quarterly basis
- Reviewing weekly & monthly cash flow forecast report for group companies & consolidated cash flow report
- Closely monitoring cash to plan for Operation Expenditure (OPEX) and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) payment, loan repayment, inter-company loan
- Support CFO for M&A dealing with partners, Facility Organization…
- Preparing Management report according to Treasury & Finance & others ad-hoc task as assigned by CFO.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Working experiences in multi-national environment or Real Estate Company is preferred
• Prefer having experience in BIG4 companies as Audit position
• At least 4-year experience in Treasury/Finance/Accounting field or any related fields
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Proficient in MS Excel application and familiarly with SAP system is preferred
• Good analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Well-organized, honest, and highly committed
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• Good interpersonal, ability to make report and present properly in English: Good
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.