Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
What You'll Get To Do:
● Design user interfaces for a wide range of websites and platforms
● Be proactive and keep up to date on industry trends and new platforms/channels
● Support the design team in day-to-day production needs, visual design inspiration, research and the maintenance of internal tools (e.g. our UI Library).
● Work collaboratively with senior designers and product managers to take projects from low fidelity abstracts through to visual design and production.
● Plan your time effectively to meet the needs and expectations of your team.
● Learn how to operate as a designer in a small, efficient team by creating, presenting and reviewing sketches, wireframes and production-ready designs that cover key states and edge cases.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● 3+ years of applied UI/UX design experience
● You’ve got a wealth of knowledge with all kinds of design tools, but are an expert with all things Sketch, Invision and Adobe XD /Adobe Creative Suite
● You have experience designing for mobile (native apps and mobile web), desktop, and web.
● A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design
● A functional understanding of front-end development and what you can/cannot do as a designer
● You have the ability to generate comprehensive UX wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, and web
● Excellent graphic design skills (layout, typography, color)
● Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
● Have a solid online portfolio to showcase your design philosophy
● Good English communication (speaking, listening and negotiation skills in order to communicate with our global team)
Reasons why you may love working here with us:
● Flexible working time
● A clear vision of your career progress and Opportunities for personal and professional growth: performance review every 6 months
● International and professional working environment with a great team: Clearly-defined internal process and top-notched facilities including iMac, iPhone, Android for testing
● Performance based year-end bonus
● Lunch allowance
● Premium health insurance including dental coverage
● You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: regular team building activities, company dinner, tickets to conferences...
● Opportunities for international exchanges.