Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. UWRI operational activities:
- Process referral from Marketing Dept. and get approval for business lines/ risks which exceed Underwriting authority or are excluded by treaty.
- Provide technical advice to other department related to compliance of UW/RI guidelines.
- Review for acceptance of using policy wordings (Standard/ Extension), forms, templates as UWRI guidelines.
- Analyze statistical data & develop reasonable UWRI schemes, proposals and programs.
2. Products management, development, reports, analysis:
- Participate to develop new/revamp products in respect of tariff, wordings of policies, terms & conditions of Marine/Health Insurance for new markets, clients, business projects, etc.
- Review issues concerning premiums, policy wordings, terms & conditions of existing Insurance products for further improvement.
- Ensure UWRI data and reports are accurate and timely to follow the products’ profitability/ loss.
3. Governance tasks:
- Maintain/ update Policy wording/ clauses for Products.
- Work with Legal & Compliance Dept. and other related Depts. for compliance and policy development of Company.
4. Other tasks assigned by Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University/ College graduated, major in Economics, Finance, Insurance are advantages;
- At least 3 years of experience. Working in non-life insurance industry, or experience in Underwriting/Reinsurance are preferable;
- Fluent English is a must;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Problem-solving, Teamwork, Time management, Strong communication skills;
- Self-motivation, Integrity, Optimism, Active listening.
*EXPECTED START WORKING DATE: A.S.A.P
*SALARY PACKAGE: Negotiable. Attractive salary based on the ability & performance.
- Annual health check, Healthcare insurance (up to VND210,000,000/year), Healthcare insurance support for family members
- Monthly fixed allowance: Lunch, Mobile, Transportation
- Other allowances: Birthday, Public holidays, Clothing, Marriage, Funeral, Giving birth, In-patient treatment, etc.
- Activities: Company trip, Family day, Annual Conference, Company Anniversary, Monthly employee’s birthday, Women’s Day, etc.
- Leaves: Annual leave, Birthday leave, Sick leave, Female leave, Parental leave
- Social/ Health/ Unemployment Insurance on full salary
- Working location:
+ Head Office, 23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
+ Branch Office: Lim Tower 3, 29A Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Da Kao Ward, Dist. 1, HCMC
- Working hour: 8:00 - 17:00 or 8:30 - 17:30, from Monday to Friday; 1 hour break for lunch time from 12:00 to 13:00.
- Transportation by company car & taxi for outside assignment.
*HOW TO APPLY:
Any candidate being interested in this vacancies are kindly required to send the CV with PHOTO (mandatory) in English to us.