What We Can Offer
• Working in a project-oriented development team to create custom AR and VR experiences for enterprise use cases (engineering, biomedical, marketing, training, etc.) in Unity.
• Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project type.
• Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards.
• Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users.
• Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary.
• Maintenance and optimize exits features.
• Support other members about technology and solutions.
• Willing to challenge other languages /FW.
• Have good knowledge of Unity 3D development.
• Solid understanding in C# and OOP.
• Have knowledge about iOS/Android development.
• Have knowledge of creating AR/VR application.
• Have knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
• Have deep understanding about mathematical concepts such as linear algebra, matrix multiplication, quaternions, etc.
• Have experience in distributed version of control software SVN/GIT.
■ Nice to have:
• UI/UX ability and experience a plus.
• Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into AR/VR.
• General familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Substance, etc.
• Have knowledge of creating plugin for Unity3D.
• Been a part of at least 1 complete AR/VR project in Unity.
■ Why You'll Love Working Here
• Global, friendly environment. We use English in our office.
• Performance review 2 times per year.
• Premium Health Insurance package (PVI)
• 13th-month salary
• Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building
• Leave Paid: Summer holiday, Company birthday, Annual Leave (max 24days)
• Care programs: Wedding, Close family pass away, Giving Birth, Premium Insurance.
• Free Drinking: Coffee, Tea, Milk & Beer.
• Work-Life Balance: Baby care time policy for staffs have kids.
• Commuting allowances (parking/transportation fee)
• Annual health checkup
• Sports club (badminton, football, swimming, yoga)
• Buying book support.
• Summer Holidays