What We Can Offer
• Follow up the projects and control the progress of the projects in a smooth and timely manner.
• Communicate effectively both with clients externally and design manager, team members internally. Coordinate all stakeholders of the project
• Maintains records to document phases of client / planners / contractor relationship and activities.
• Assist commercial department for the program collection and support related business matters.
• Hands-on Design: Help resolve complex technical/design issues for urban planning projects.
• Other management tasks related with projects and team building
• May require domestic travel to visit clients and/or project sites.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Regional and Urban planning
• 5-8 years’ experience as a professional urban planner required including 1-3 years’ project management experience
• Advanced technical ability and good know of Vietnamese rules and regulations. Familiar with and good know of constructive detailed planning.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English and Vietnamese, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to complete tasks with high degree of accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
• AutoCAD proficient, MS Offices, Photoshop, Indesign, Sketchup
*** Revit and other rendering skills are plus; hand sketching ability preferred.
• Experience in foreign company preferred
• Registered urban planner preferred
• Presentation skill is a must.
• Fluent English communication skills (both written and spoken).
• Attractive salaries and bonuses (Direct agreement in the interview)
• Bonus holidays in accordance with the general regulations of the Company
• Paid social insurance
• Premium healthcare insurance
• This position request business trip in various locations of Vietnam. Business trips can last several days.
• Applicants should be flexible with regard to working hours and assignments
• Applicants should be incredibly professional on the phone, in e-mails and in person
• Applicants should be really pro-active, comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing environments
• All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
*** To apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of the NDA team based in our Ho Chi Minh City operations, apply now!
Please send us the below documents throught Vietnamworks
• Resume in English in .DOC or in PDF, describing your professional abilities and your hobbies
• Portfolio in PDF (size not more than 8 Mo) explaining clearly your position and involvement in the projects presented.