Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Follow up the projects and control the progress of the projects in a smooth and timely manner.
• Communicate effectively both with clients externally and design manager, team members internally. Coordinate all stakeholders of the project
• Maintains records to document phases of client / planners / contractor relationship and activities.
• Assist commercial department for the program collection and support related business matters.
• Hands-on Design: Help resolve complex technical/design issues for urban planning projects.
• Other management tasks related with projects and team building
• May require domestic travel to visit clients and/or project sites.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in REGIONAL and URBAN PLANNING
• 3-8 years’ experience as a professional URBAN PLANNER required including 1-3 years’ project management experience
• Advanced technical ability and good know of Vietnamese rules and regulations. Familiar with and good know of constructive detailed planning.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English and Vietnamese, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to complete tasks with high degree of accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
• AutoCAD proficient, MS Offices, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup
Revit and other rendering skills are plus; hand sketching ability preferred.
• Experience in foreign company preferred
• Registered urban planner preferred
• Presentation skill is a must.
• FLUENT ENGLISH COMMUNICATION skills (both written and spoken).
• Attractive salaries and bonuses (Direct agreement in the interview)
• Bonus holidays in accordance with the general regulations of the Company
• Paid social insurance
• Premium healthcare insurance
• 13th month salary
This position request business trip in various locations of Vietnam and oversea. Business trips can last several days.
• Applicants should be flexible regarding working hours and assignments
• Applicants should be incredibly professional on the phone, in e-mails and in person
• Applicants should be pro-active, comfortable with fast-paced decisions and rapidly changing environments
• All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Location Vietnamese office
Address: Room 601. 225 Nguyen Xi, Ward 13, Binh Thanh District, HCMC