What We Can Offer
The East Agile Experience includes:
(1) ability to transfer between our offices in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh City, and Da Nang,
(2) 15 days annual leave,
(3) excellent health insurance,
(4) a 40-hour regular work week with little or no after-hours work requirements,
(5) end-of-year Tet bonus,
(6) a fun and flexible working environment in a modern office,
(7) free office lunch & breakfast,
(8) salary reviews every 6 months,
(9) business trips for meetings with clients in North America.
- Education: We prefer a degree in computer science, mathematics or statistics from a top Vietnamese or foreign university.
- Excellent logic skills.
- Excellent Object oriented programming skills.
- Good verbal English communications skills.
- Familiar with Unix (Mac OSX, Solaris, or Linux command line).
- Familiar with test based development, refactoring, and programming in an IDE.
- Prefer experience developing applications on the Cloud, such as EC2, Heroku, Engine Yard, using relevant tools.
- Prefer knowledge of UX/UI best practices.
- Prefer experience working in an agile development environment using eXtreme Programming and/or SCRUM.
- Willing to work closely and continuously with other programmers, almost never programming alone.