What We Can Offer
We are Marketing Communication & Partnership department (MCP) which specialises in the delivery of B2B marketing services across offline to online activities for internal and for clients
Now we are having a big project in SEO with one of our critical client in 2021 – a leader in the fields of professional and consumer imaging equipment and information systems in US & CA markets and FPT Software’s websites
You will work directly with in-house developer team, project team and client side overseeing complex SEO SOW. Your responsibilities are to build and maintain a strong client relationship, meet the goals and timelines of the original strategy, as well as identify new strategic opportunities.
About the Role: The SEO Expert reports to Program Manager / BOD
This position is responsible for communicating with the client regarding marketing performance, time lines and due dates of workflow, and on overall sentiment of how the partnership & campaign is progressing. This role will be responsible for identifying and resolving technical SEO queries with SEO specialist team as well as provide ongoing innovative client recommendations
Life as a SEO Account Manager at ICS
• Lead internal collaboration across a verity of technical SEO checklists including analysing, crawling, indexation, ranking signals, reporting, both on and off-site
• Clearly communicate all initiatives, strategies, and opportunities to clients as needed and on a daily/ weekly/monthly basis.
• Organize and facilitate project meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls), responsible for keeping all SEO documents and workflow for the team to easily understand timelines & the current state of project
• Ensure project workflow is professional and of high qualify
• Ensure the execution strategy is aligned with the client KPIs
• Work closely with Account Manager of Web Development team & SEO Technical team to identify the implementation strategies
• Support and provide formal SEO training on SEO concepts and tools both for internally and externally
• Report on insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well – developed proactive suggestions to enhance and exceed overall client organic search and website performance goals
• Other applicable or related duties as assigned
• Build up team and expand SEO Services for ICS
• Experience as an SEO Account Manager and Professional SEO Certifications
• Knowledge of Magento 2 & AEM Adobe or any other CMS/DXP are plus
• Advanced proficiency of metrics, their significance to SEO and how to track meaningful data using the main tools and programs FPT Software and client use including: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keywords Research Tools, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Adword, Jira,..
• Expert competency level in Excel & PPT
• Strategic and results oriented thinking – always focusing on project objectives and SEO KPIs
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English communication (business level), excellent written and verbal skills.
• Ability to work in US & CA working hours