What We Can Offer
The Manager will provide cover for three specific functions:
• Managing key clients to establish a positive relationship and to ensure that all client KPIs are met and effective communication is maintained
• Direct management of the Experience/SEO Executives and Specialists to ensure all client tasks are managed and completed on time.
• Supporting the Experience/SEO Director to create a best in class SEO product, and support on developing other verticals such as Content, CRO and Ecommerce.
• You will primarily be responsible for supporting of the Experience/SEO Director in day to day tasks
• Provide accurate and clear communication to clients via email, phone and presentations in meetings
• Responsible for understanding and managing client KPIs
• Execute best in class Experience and SEO strategies for all clients
• Oversee the planning, prioritization and completion of client Experience/SEO tasks for the team
• Follow global best practice Experience/SEO process and guidelines to ensure client success through methodical, planned and executed strategies
• Support the team on day to day tasks to ensure our standards are met
• Work with the Experience/SEO Director to research and develop new strategies, approaches and products
• Prepare for and attend client meetings on a regular basis
• Support the Regional team on regional/global pitches where required
• Stay up to date on the latest Experience and SEO technology and updates
• Demonstrate a keen eye for opportunity and GAP analysis when working on new business
• Show a keen and positive attitude towards Experience and SEO, and a keen desire to learn
• Any ad hoc requirements as requested by the Experience/SEO Director
• Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in performance marketing
• Confident, professional, and positive person who regularly contributes to your clients business with thought and perception.
• Something of a free thinker, you want to get more involved in the development of SEO and lead the industry from a unique position within a leading global agency
• Sociable and have the ability to get the best out of your relationships with both clients and wider stakeholders.
• Solid presentation skills and confidence in tackling difficult questions head on
• Showing a high aptitude for project management, task management and time management for one’s own work as well as SEO team members.
• Already have, and a willingness to develop, strong commercial acumen for developing revenue streams for RED² in Singapore.
• Understand online media channels and be able to talk confidently about differences, usage, and interaction.
• Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to different audiences.
• Commitment to deliver first class work every time and never leave a quality issue unchecked
• Diligence and attention to detail in optimization and reporting
• A proactive and creative attitude with strong problems solving skills.
• Highly ambitious individual with proven examples of success and target achievement in previous roles