What We Can Offer
- Develops and implements strategies for material characterizations projects related to polymer selection and polymer process design.
- Uses a working knowledge of polymer science and lithium batteries to predict and demonstrate value of advanced separator concepts.
- Uses statistical tools to evaluate effect of separator and cell treatment processes on cell performance.
- Use advanced materials characterization tools such as SEM, NMR, etc... to troubleshoot and determine next development steps.
- Engage with global teams to support customer requests related to product development and production quality issues.
- Working knowledge of lithium batteries and materials for creating improvements in high energy cells as well as update R&D management team on research and industry developments.
- Interacts with laboratory technicians, scientists, and engineers to ensure testing tasks are completed within the agreed upon timeframe.
- Systematically reviews prior art and peer-reviewed publications for relevant information.
- Actively engages in intellectual property development.
- Ideally brings first-hand knowledge of lithium battery materials development.
- Present supporting findings at battery and materials conferences.
- Advanced understanding of polymer science and polymer characterization techniques.
- Demonstrates independent and creative thinking as well as complex problem solving.
- Working knowledge of electrochemical techniques such as cyclic voltammetry, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, and common potentiostatic and galvanostatic methods.
- Proficiency in data analysis and experimental design utilizing Minitab and/or other software preferred.
- Advanced written communication skills applied directly to the preparation of technical papers, patent specifications or presentations.
- Excellent oral communications skills and interface effectively with co-workers especially from Asia region (Japan, China, Korea).
- Devote yourself to a dynamic & professional working environment
- Coordinate & cooperate with the best talents from all over the worlds who are working in VinGroup globally.
- Get an attractive remuneration package that deserves to your contribution.
- Premium health care policy from VINGROUP & VINMEC International Hospital
- Be a member of Vingroup, one of the TOP non-state-owned enterprises in Asia
- Accommodation + Transportation + Schooling + Relocation + Home leave + Holiday…ect