Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Administration and supporting Windows and Unix based servers.
• Provide level 2 and 3 support for troubleshooting of Windows and Unix Servers. Ensure that all work tickets are updated and solved within SLAs.
• Act as a Server Hardware and Server Operating System Administrator by provisioning of new servers, decommissioning obsolete servers, replacing old server infrastructures incl. support of application migrations.
• Maintain worldwide Server infrsatructure (Windows, Linux, AIX), incl. automation tasks utilizing Bash, Korn, Perl and Powershell script languages, operate monitoring with Nagios, Zabbix, Perfmon and take care of Patch Management and Configuration Management of Windows and Linux servers.
• Monitor worldwide server hardware using proprietary vendor tools like Dell Open Manage Enterprise and HP OneView.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong understanding of configuring and supporting and operating Windows and Unix based servers
• Basic understanding of networking technologies like Subnetting, VLAN tagging, Routing and Link Aggregation
• Experience with SSL encryption, web server and database operations, as well as Web Services like REST and SOAP based API’s would be an advantage
• Advanced problem management and diagnosis capabilities
• Enhanced communication skill and team ability is a prerequisite
• Advanced English language skills
Routine meetings for agreement:
• Weekly team meetings
Training (volume / contents):
• 3-6 month, System training (courses in Lippstadt) & training on the job