What We Can Offer
- Handling customer’s service requirements, feedbacks and resolution for problems
- Coordinating with other teams for customer service fulfillment.
- Assist in logistics needs for / during conferences, seminar, events.
- Corresponding with foreign partners to work with global customers for service proposal, problem solving, troubleshooting, escalation.
- To liaise with other departments regarding matters arising: eg. Security, buildings, etc.
- Organizing staff events and staff activities.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the managers from time to time
- Female, Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Initiative & Responsible.
- Self-motivated team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft office, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Ability to analyze, make decision and solve problems, attention to detail
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Attractive salary and lunch allowances.
- Social insurance according to the Law.
- Extra Health and Accident Insurance, Annual health check-up, … and other benefits followings Company’s policy.
- Working productivity bonus twice per year.
- Professional working environment.