What We Can Offer
Overall responsibility and accountability for apart activities related to Service Center operation, development and management in Can Tho
Excellent Operation of the implementation of the Oriflame World-class service & marketing concept in Vietnam
Service Center Operation:
• Responsible for efficient and professional daily operation of Service Center, both in terms of staff performance and operational systems (Call Center, Immediate SA counters, After sales service & Warehouse)
• Build short-term and long-term plans for Service Center based on Branch sales target, including: staff resource, staff training, functioning procedure improvement, branch decoration, securities, uniforms, music, etc.
• Responsible for safe, efficient and tidy warehousing of products (bulk warehouse & picking lines) with FIFO & 5s standards, ensure accurate stock in & out with lowest stock variance.
• Interface with other departments for best possible co-operation and utilisation of resources, e.g Operations Manager for efficient supply of products and upgrading procedures, IT and Marketing for new Catalogue offers running on system, etc.
• Ensure well-functioned administrative procedures in the Department, including correct and timely reporting
• Ensure highest level of customer service in terms of customer satisfaction, staff productivity, waiting time and delivery accuracy
• Review, evaluate and improve service standards to a much higher level that exceeds customer’s expectations
• Cooperate with other Departments for pioneer services launching that creates the most comfort for customers
• Staff motivation and support to maximize their performance and pride to be members of professional team
• Proficient in MS Office
• Proficiency in English
• Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
• Able to handle stress and remain calm
• Problem-solving ability
• Salary: 10 millions - 11 millions
• Monthly products allowance: equivalent from 700-800k applied after probation 2 months.
• Quarterly bonus: 50% monthly salary, paid out once in Q1 of next year if local branch target is achieved and Group OP target is reached.
• 1 month annual 13rd salary.
• All bonus and 13rd Salary is applied for staff having at least 6 months working for Oriflame and be staff until payment day.
• Social insurance is applied and monthly covered 31% by Company (without deduct from staff salary, staff only contributes 1% unemployment insurance as law.
• Health insurance via PVI is applied 24/24 for all staff.
• Salary is increased annual in Jan for 6 months working and up.
• Labor Union organization is set up.
• Working time 9AM-6PM from Monday to Fri, 9-13:00 on Sat.
• Direct report: Area Manager
• Salary: negotiation.