What We Can Offer
- As a member of ICT Division, this job holder pays a supporting role in daily business requirement on IT System usage. This position is to provide technical supports to end users relating to desktop hardware and application software to ensure excellent customer services.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
1. Qualification - Graduate major in Information Technology.
2. Work Experience - At least 1 year of practical experience of related works and working in large financial service companies is preferable.
3. Knowledge - Strong knowledge of desktop support.
- Knowledge of Financing, Banking are advantages.
4. Skills - Interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate English proficiency (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) to understand computer issues and instructions. Good command of English communication to communicate with foreigner users.
5. Attitude - High sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet deadline.