What We Can Offer
2. Prepare progress reports, service-related reports and time-sheets per assignment
3. Work with sales and other departments to promote solutions to end customers.
4. Build and maintain good professional working relationship with customers.
5. Sales support and achieve annual service quota.
6. Other tasks assigned by Sales Supervisor and Service Leader.
1. Diploma/Degree in engineering field. Electronics & Electric background will be preferable
2. Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and follow-up skills. Team work ability
3. Experience in SMT, PCBA and Electronics Assembly industry will be advantage
Machines to be serviced: Robot XYZ programming, precision dispensing valve, SMT lines equipment such as: handling
systems, printer, reflow oven, plasma machine,…
4. Good attitude. Good interpersonal skills. Self-motivated & Result orientated
5. Willing to travel domestic and international.
6. Good Command in English oral & written. Japanese/Korea/Chinese speaking will be advantage