What We Can Offer
operation and maintenance of control systems
2. Onsite Service Support for the company’s service projects if any
3. Prepare progress reports, service-related reports and time-sheets per assignment
4. Work with sales and other departments to promote solutions to end customers.
5. Build and maintain good professional working relationship with customers.
6. Sales support and achieve annual service quota.
7. Other tasks assigned by Sales Supervisor and Service Leader.
1. Diploma/Degree in engineering field. Electronics & Electric or Mechatronics background will be preferable
2. Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and follow-up skills. Team work ability
3. Experience in SMT, PCBA, Electronics Assembly or electronics assembly industry will be advantage
Machines to be serviced: Customized automation, Robot XYZ programming, precision dispensing valve, SMT lines
equipment such as: handling systems, printer, reflow oven, plasma machine, X-ray machine, Coating machines,
Vibration test machine
4. Good attitude. Good interpersonal skills. Self-motivated & Result orientated
5. Willing to travel domestic and international.
6. Good Command in English oral & written. Japanese/Korea/Chinese speaking will be advantage
7. Minimum 3-4 years of related working experience
8. Willing to OT if needed.
- Bonus based on personal target achievement
- Telephone and travel allowance
- Onsite training at customer site and Oversea training if needed & allowed
- Variety Service support from local and oversea colleagues as well as foreigner experts from famous manufacturers
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese Labor Law
- Private Health Insurance Program with Bao Viet or other similar brand
- Dynamic working environment
* Working position:
We need new service engineer in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)
CV without personal photo and expected salary will be rejected immediately.