Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Conduct training, technical presentation for dealers/customers regarding machine operation, maintenance and spare parts knowledge.
2. Supervise the Installation and commissioning for new projects or upgrading machines at customer sites.
3. Coordinate for machine breakdowns, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and technical audits at customer sites together with dealers.
4. Support sales services such as by handling technical questions and quotation reviews.
5. Advisory / recommendation on spare parts, maintenance and other service products to customer
6. Support dealers’ service staff on service daily business, such as spare parts issue, machine problem advice and furthermore.
Sales Support Duties (30%)
7. Assist Sales Team to develop the sales / service networks, potential dealers to achieve revenue target in the territory
8. Specify and collaborate with investors, kitchen designers and contractors to identify new leads, channel and opportunities throughout the institutional and commercial target market.
9. Assist to exhibitions, conferences / seminars and various promotional activities in order to increase awareness of HOBART ‘s products and services available. Keep an eye on market competitors.
Be a professional representative for the company with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with company policy and targets.
The position will report directly to the Line Manger
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. At least 5 years’ experience in machinery, ideally Food Equipment for hotels or HoReCa industry or packaging industry.
3. Experience working in a multinational company would be an advantage.
4. Knowledge of Auto CAD or design software would be an advantage.
5. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
6. Service minded, and able to work with small team in an international environment.
7. Occasionally overseas travel will be required to this position for project development
8. Pro-active, high responsible mindset and self discipline
9. Good problem solving skills and time management skills
10. Good English skills because the job requires to work with international colleagues.
Prefer candidate aged from 25-35 years old