Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Have opportunities to go overseas for business trip annually.
- Get trained in professional environment with Esco subsidiaries in other countries, enhance English comprehension skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
- Get trained well in laboratory, medical, pharmaceutical, vaccine equipment fields.
- Comfortable, creative and dynamic working environment.
- Troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining of a variety of laboratory equipment and systems such as biological safety cabinet, laminar flow, incubator, fume hood, freezer/refrigerator etc...
- Be responsible for documentation, assigned tools and maintaining work schedule to meet company goals.
- Responsible for Esco service sales (recertification, calibration, maintenance, accessories) and achieving forecasted service sales budget
- Collect end user information and establish a network of clientele to service the requirements of a particular target market as assigned by the Sales/Office Managers.
- Work with the Sales/Office Managers to increase the market presence and market share, achieve targeted service sale figures and collect receivables.
-Daily visit laboratory, medical, pharma end users to introduce all Esco products and Esco services to maintain customer rapport and build relations with customers and get product and/or service enquiries to give back to Sales/Office Managers to give quotations.
-Introduce Esco Biosafety, Chemical-Safety and Pharma Safety Awareness Education Programs to end users (universities, hospitals, centers etc…) and help product specialists conduct useful seminars weekly at end user site to enhance customers’ safety awareness during working.
-Do testing and commissioning of new products after the installation on site and give operation training directly to end users for their complete understanding before usage.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Having experience in servicing refrigeration products should be a plus.
- Having at least 02 - 03 years of experience as a service technician in repairing and maintaining laboratory equipment (of Esco or other firms).
- Good command of English (communication, writing and comprehending skills).
- Well organized, excellent customer service skills; self- motivated and willing to learn.
- Good attitude, hard working, honesty.
- Able to work independently and team work.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Willing to work on Saturday or on weekend / holiday (if required).
- Willing to travel to support customers.
--> Can go to work after the Lunar New Year