Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To execute field service activities to get higher customer satisfaction under Service Supervisor’s supervision.
• To assist Service Manager/ Supervisor in making plan and supervise field service activities under Service plan.
• To use of equipment and facilities of the Company to serve the purpose to complete the task.
• To enjoy the full benefits stipulated in the labor agreement and labor law.
• To refuse to perform the tasks assigned by Manager/ Superiors which not in conformity with the law.
Job Specification :
Minimum Education Required Diploma in College/ University or equivalent
Minimum Experience Required Min 2 years relevant working experience in technical service management work in IVD field
Skills and Knowledge Required PC literate, Good English Communication
Attitude Required Higher sensitivity to customer satisfaction with positive mind-set of teamwork & compliance
Knowledge Desired but not Essential Basic Application Knowledge about hematology, hemostasis, urinalysis, immunology & bio-chemistry
Travel Requirement Flexible to respond to customer request & regional training
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. To support Managers/ Supervisors to provide solution, plan and resource for manpower, training, tools, spare part and service materials to adapt customer requirements
2. To read update and follow company's standard operating procedures and guidelines in daily work.
3. To support Managers/Supervisor to make, review and improved standard operating procedures and guidelines.
4. To execute activities to achieve PM contract target and Service KPI
5. To make technical/ application documents required for customer service and edit to improve under manager/supervisor’s instruction.
6. To collect market & customer information, feedback to sales department or Manager/ Supervisor. Support to collect customer satisfaction level.
7. To execute field service activities (installation, repair, maintenance, training and support) to end users with correct plan, procedures, policies and documentation requirements.
8. To join Service meeting & training according to Manager/ Supervisor’s instruction.
9. To conduct and support technical or application trainings in territory for new staffs, distributors. Arranges knowledge and troubleshooting transfer to the Team for the specific products/applications.
10. To provide application, scientific and product information to customers and other departments in company.
11. To support field events to promote customer satisfaction & awareness of Sysmex brand according to Service Manager/ Supervisor’s instruction
Key Competencies :
1. Professional / Technical Expertise
2. Organisation and Accomplishment
3. Judgment - Problem Solving
4. Customer Orientation
5. Developing Others