Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Support customer operations by providing technical service and maintenance support following Safety and Quality Standards. Promote and drive Buhler Technology and Services with customers.
*** Essential Functions
- Repair, install, troubleshoot, inspect and modify Bühler for consumer food machines and paint, ink and fertilizer grinding machines at customer sites or remote support.
- Coordinate Bühler and/or customer technicians/engineer during start-ups, maintenance and installation jobs;
- Review, improve, update maintenance practices to be in line with industries best practices;
- Develop innovative solutions to complex technical problems that arise during start-up;
- Provide training to customers;
- Prepare written reports in full details of the service activities of the trouble process;
- Assess customers’ needs and make recommendations with regards to spare parts, upgrading and process improvement;
- Promote Bühler Customer Service and help customers to plan future service (service contracts);
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 2-3 year as Engineer or proof of sufficient skills.
*** Educational Requirements:
- Higher technical education (Professional School / Technical College / University) with technical back-ground in Electrical and Mechanical Engineer.
- English level: Conversational in business working environment.
*** Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Team player and people person
- Customer focus and solution thinking
- Sound judgment and decision making abilities
- Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a matrix organization;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Industry and business knowledge;
- Ability to Multitask in complex and fast paced environment.
*** Functional / Technical, Operational, Managerial and Leadership Know How:
- Customer Focus
- Good background in machinery such as strength of materials, machine components/mechanism design, mechanical vibrations electrical drawing and numerical tools for structural analysis
- Operational effectiveness & Accountability
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Communicating with Transparency