What We Can Offer
- Maintance General Medical Equipments and consumables (ventilator, endoscope, operating lamp, operating table, surgical instruments, laser lithotripter, etc.).
***Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following
- To check the configuration of equipment for tender.
- To check, handover, install, T&C,… equipment in customers’ premises as instructed by the Manager.
- To perform all service jobs effectively and efficiently to ensure maximum customers’ satisfaction.
- To act as a product/application specialist to assist the sales staff to convince customers of quality and reliability of equipment sold by the Company.
- To maintain all testing equipment, tolls and diagnostic materials in good condition.
- To keep abreast of developments in technologies of the products represented by the Company so as to provide competent service support to customers.
- To follow up on existing customers to sign up for service contracts after the expiry of warranty service contracts.
- To ensure that all equipment repairs and maintenance service are promptly attended to and rectified within a reasonable period of time to minimize down time in the customers’ operations.
- To conduct effective investigation of events and medical device failures. Determine corrective measures for repeated failures by working with manufacture
- To provide customers’ feedback of customers’ comments on Company’s products sold to them.
- To work closely with the sales personnel and Sales Team to increase market share of the equipment sold by the Company.
- To maintain documentation for all activities of Biomedical equipment, including documentation of service histories on all biomedical equipment; documents describing policies, standards for use, maintenance, and repair of medical equipment, etc.
- To follow Oncall roster
- Perform other duties as required by the Manager.
***Required Competencies: To ensure the effective performance, the following compentencies must be obtained
2. Problem Solving
3. Technical Skills
4. Customer Service
5. Interpersonal Skills
6. Oral Communication
7. Written Communication
9. Cost Consciousness
12. Organizational Support
13. Strategic Thinking
20. Safety and Security
Candidates apply via Vietnamworks or apply at VIT Building 4th Floor, 519 Kim Ma, Ngoc Khanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Experience: Minimum 1 year(s) of working experience in servicing and installing equipment in the related field is required for this position.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Professional medical/health care background are preferable.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Customer service oriented, self-confident, possess strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate an ability to quickly learn new information related to the medical equipment field.
- English Language: Ability to communicate in English.
- Language Skills: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, to collect data, to establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Computer Skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Physical Demands: Sometimes required to go out to visit Customers/Suppliers/Partners.
- Work Environment: Will have to serve a number of people and projects at one time, and will be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of Customers. The incumbent may find the environment to be busy and will need excellent organizational and time and stress management skills to complete the required tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- Phone allowance.
- Bonus: 13th Month salary (Tet Bonus) & 14th Month salary (MBO Bonus)
- Wedding gift (1 month salary); New Born baby gifts, Long service award
- Summer Holiday
- Parties: 8-3, Kick-off, 20-10, Mid-Autumn, Christmas, Year-end, Happy Friday…
- Oversea Training
- Compulsory Social Insurance, Health and Unemployment Insurance.
- Voluntary Insurance: Personal Accident 24/24, Health Insurance (Inpatient and Outpatient)
- Annual Health Check.
- Benefits for Schmidt Group Members
- Company Leave: Good Friday, Company Anniversary, Mid Summer, Mid Autumn, Christmas
- Professional, dynamic, international working environment
- Opportunity to prove your ability and develop yourself