Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The service engineer main responsibility is customer facing, field support service. The major focuses are on timely repair, and installing new and older Roche instruments to ensure minimum instrument downtime and foster work efficiency. Complete in full service reports and complete all paperwork associated with each service activities. A high level of communication within the department with accurate and relevant feedback to the proper departments related to equipment performance.
**Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned):
- Perform preventive maintenance or service repairs such as cleaning, lubricating and adjusting equipment as per the annual planning of the department
- Inspect, test, and repair Roche diagnostic instruments and related equipment following manufacturers' specifications, by testing and analyzing the instruments performance.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Roche diagnostic instruments, providing a high-quality customer service experience.
- Install and de-install equipment at the customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to manufactures specifications
- Provide and work in accordance to biosafety guidelines as per Roche and customer guidelines
- Keep accurate and timely records of all service activities but not limited to maintenance, repair, installations and required software/ hardware updates of equipment.
- Diligently manage spare parts submissions with compliance to spare parts processes for stock, installations and return of old spare parts to the department
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions as instructed by the department management to maintain current instrument based knowledge.
- Proactively employ the service strategy and KPI’s of the department service
- Actively participate to improve resolution rate, instrument up time, department collaboration and support services towards customer satisfaction
- Perform Techline on-call/ on-site duty assignment.
- Commitment to meet the customers’ demands regarding travel, after hours working schedule as requested by the line mangers and department managers
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer
- Conduct business in full compliance to Behavior in Business, Behavior in Competition, Online and compliant post sale service support
Reporting to: Service Supervisor
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
*Education and/or Experience
- Minimum qualification required is diploma in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical - Engineering or with preferably six months to one year related experience
Conversant in both English and Vietnamese (conversational & writing)
*Other Skills and Abilities
- Able to handle computer operating system such as Window XP, 7 and 2000
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; stoop, kneel, crouch, lift and/or move heavy equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be fully aware of the working environment and perform safe work procedures and practices at all times when exposed to moving mechanical parts; bio-hazardous environments and specimens, excessive noise and the risk of electrical shock.
- Customer care handling skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as team player
- Self-initiative and proactive customer support
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access Spreadsheet software and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint Word Processing software. Training will be provided for Complaint Management Database software, Global System Support Website Internet software.
*Compliance and Safety Health & Environment
Conduct business in full compliance with Roche Code of Conduct, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche guidelines on Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Behavior in Competition as well as Roche Values & Leadership Competencies
*Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support, Customer Support > Technical & Application Support