Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Provide Installation & get final acceptance from customer.
- Do Maintenance of installed base.
- Ensures demo equipment are fully operational.
- Provides customer service support via phone, e-mail, and/or site visits for all instruments.
- Organize and provides training on operation, maintenance, and upgrades of instruments’ hardware & software.
- Conduct on-site customer repairs and promote sales of service replacement parts and service contracts.
- Prepare quotations for parts and service contract.
- Supporting sale engineer for system engineering/ translation operation manuals, technical info into Vietnamese, parts code if required
- Provide regular updates.
- Undertake other duties and ad-hoc project when required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or Physics, Chemistry, any Engineering majors.
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience in similar capacity, preferably in Environmental and/or process instrumentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills especially in English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, Teams, … etc).
- Proficient in Autocad drawing is an advantage.
- Courteous, honest, and careful attention to detail.