Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Provide timely technical support and customer service to customers via phone, E-mail and/or site visits for all instruments
- Promote yearly preventive maintenance of instrument, Upgrades of instruments hardware and software.
- Conduct on-site customer repairs and promote sales of service replacement parts and service contracts.
- A team player that work closely together among all the colleagues to advice and provide service related information.
- A good communicator and make plan with customer on service visit
- Undertake other duties and ad-hoc project when required.
- Company will provide good laptop, mobile phone
- Receive 100% salary during probation period
- Contribute Compulsory Insurance from probation period
- Higher annual leave entitlement than Labor law
- Other benefits from Internal Trade Union Fund
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience in similar position, preferably in Scientific instrumentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills especially in English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, Teams, etc).
- Knowledge on Programming language & use of CRM is an advantage.
- Courteous, honest, and careful attention to detail.
- Can be interviewed and onboard right after Tet holiday