Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintenance of installed base.
- Ensures demo equipment are fully operational.
- Provides customer service support via phone, e-mail, and/or site visits for all instruments.
- Organize and provides training on operation, maintenance, and upgrades of instruments’ hardware & software.
- Conduct on-site customer repairs and promote sales of service replacement parts and service contracts.
- Prepare quotations for parts and service contract.
- Provide regular updates.
- Undertake other duties and ad-hoc project when required.
** Other information:
- Product training will be provided
- Working time: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm; Every Monday to Friday
- Job may require frequently travel or Overtime performance
- Only accept CV in English language
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience in similar capacity, preferably in Scientific instrumentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills especially in English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, Teams, etc).
- Knowledge on Programming language & use of CRM is an advantage.
- Courteous, honest, and careful attention to detail.