What We Can Offer
- To carry out service and repairs on the Atlas Copco Compressor technique equipment.
2. Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out daily jobs given/instructed by Service Manager or Service Supervisor at normal working days and weekends, holidays and night time if required in urgent cases (Compensation follows Company policy).
- Keep cell phone ready 24/7 to receive phone calls if any service job required
- Implement the scope of work in the “Service job”.
- Follow operating and maintenance procedures, regulation.
- Prepare spare parts before go to the customer’s jobsites.
- Feedback any customer’s requirement of equipment maintenance and/or quotation for spare parts, maintenance contract …to the Supervisor/Service Manager.
- Write report after carrying out the work at jobsites as well as at the Company workshop.
- Be always punctual at jobsite.
- Maintain at all times the Company uniform whenever present at jobsite.
- Ensure proper usage and maintenance of tools and equipment.
- Always use prescribed protective equipment while at work such as: gloves, shoes, glasses, helmet (if required)…
- Always observe and abide by the safety and security regulations of the Company and customer jobsite.
- Record accurate time spent in field and/or workshop.
- Take care of other tasks upon requirement.
- Show a professional attitude to customers: show empathy and apologizes; take solutions; show commitment and keep customer informed; meet the customer’s expectations….
- College of mechanical or electrical engineering, preferably 5-year BS degree.
- Can troubleshoot and repair Air compressors, Generators, Engines…; can understand electrical/mechanical diagrams.
- English: reading comprehension of English technical document, policies of the Company; communicate with people…
- Computer: be able to use MS office, internet, email.. for working.
- At least 02 years experience in system of electric wires & air compressors.