What We Can Offer
2. Managing and controlling activities and working service schedules of engineers/ technicians.
3. Mentor and motivate technical staff to deliver timely and high-quality services to customers, monitor and review employee work performance to identify areas of inefficiency.
4. Building a strong technical team to meet the requirements for installation, warranty, maintenance, repair and technical services.
5. Reviewing, updating standard operation processes (SOP) and procedures from time to time related to the operation of the department, ensuring the work is smoothly performed at customer's satisfaction.
6. Ensure availability of work tools, machine, and other necessary equipment required for the performance of job duties
7. Strictly training the team and observing their performance and conducting monthly KPI appraisal, ensuring accuracy and fairness.
8. Maintaining good relationships with clients, looking for and taking care of potential clients to create jobs and revenue for the Department and increase the bonus for the team.
9. Handling statistical analysis and find appropriate actions to meet the client's rising demands to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Working in a multicultural and excellent environment with attractive benefit that promotes creative thinking and intellectual grow.
- Working in a flexible working environment.
- Healthcare Insurance.
- Enjoying a favorable bonus scheme includes fixed bonus, incentive bonus and profit bonus.
- Having a fair and transparent chance for promotion based on your own performance.
- We offer a competitive and negotiable pay, with attractive daily allowance.
2. Specialization: Major in electronics soldering, knowledgeable and skillful in Surface Mount Technology (SMT) process, knowledgeable in plastic moulding process is a plus
4. Fluency in English, Chinese language skill is a preferred
5. Experience: Minimum of 3 years' working experience as Head of Technical or Service department.
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Analysis and reporting skills.