Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Cross check, Consolidate and send accurate MS Sale/Cost/GP/Discount Ratio/Initiative reports to Managers and OCAP Team monthly, analyze and make plan for MS Sales/GP situation.
- Provide monthly MS Forecast to BPM and update MTD sales weekly
2. Service contract management
- Submit SC Quotation for approval and send to Distributors within a day from the quotation Date
- Support Managers for preparing report, analyzing the cost and profit for each contract to increase the contribution of service contract to total MS sales.
- Consolidate and send accurate Monthly Service contract revenue report for HCM, HN with GP%
3. Repair management
- Update all RSA , AE, PAE case with accuracy information in ESAS system
- Record for all repairs and cooperate with F&A Department for invoice issuing.
- Cooperate with Workshop to arrange repair schedule to make sure sale target reached and effective workload
4. Spare parts management
- Handle part arrangement for safety stock control, ensuring parts hit ratio.
- Check status of parts and report to Managers to make sure that status of all parts updated to Managers timely for proper solutions.
- Cooperate with SCM PIC to provide parts forecast (at least 1 month in advance) – From Q4 FY23
5. Loaner management
- Update loaner Cost/ SGA and investment.
- Make plan and allocate loaner repair according.
- Collaborate with related debts to manage loaners.
- Support Managers to report loaner to OVN/OCAP
6. Document management
- Manage & store all documents carefully. Provide documents under request of internal review and OT Technical quality review.
- Support Managers to revise and manage document/SOP to make sure all document and SOP match with working procedure of Department/OVN to maintain the consistency in quality standard and service level, and make sure all service documents are updated and synchronized with Hanoi team.
7. Technical Service Review
- Support Managers to conduct Technical Service's internal review, OT Technical Quality Review to keep Technical Service's activities in standard and follow policies of OCAP/OT.
8. Meeting and Report
- Report service activities, situation to OVN/OCAP management to ensure timely advice and action.
- Report, attend and conduct necessary meetings to make sure all activities, targets are according to plans and following directions.
9. Other responsibilities
- The job descriptions may be changed according to the work situation and/or assigned by Managers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge for document works, coordinating, administration and process management
- Having 1 year or more work experience related coordinating or equivalent
- PDCA skill, Communication skill, Teamwork skill
- Fluently speaking in English (TOEIC650)
- Computer's skill (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Ability to work in groups and independently
- Honest, dynamic, creative, have the will to advance
- Professional and stable working environment
- Salary according to ability, annual salary increases
- Support for petrol allowance, monthly phone costs
- Health Care Insurance Package, Annual Health Checkup
- Team-building activities