Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2) Plan & manage the DOS Service advance for Dealers which certified DOS Service basic.
3) DOS Service training materials development & update for a practical implementation.
4) Monitoring the performance of the Dealers regarding DOS Service, support inquiries and ensure Dealers adheres to DOS Service and other related standard guidelines.
5) Tracking the Dealer CSI score quarterly and analyzing to find weaknesses regarding DOS that make our customer unsatisfied.
6) Meeting with the relevant departments to analyze and find out the root cause and improvement actions.
7) In charge of evaluation and monitoring dealer performance of DOS Service items in Mystery Shopping Service checklist.
8) CRM system usage training and implementing to Dealers following DOS Service. Ensure the CRM Service system is applied and input correctly by the Dealer
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Engineer in Automotive, Marketing/Business)
- Experience: 03 years of Customer Service/Training/Service Area Management in automobile field
- Knowledge: Automotive market
- Mandatory skills:
• PC skills (MS office, Power point, etc.)
• Analysis & negotiation skills
• Training/Presentation skills
• Good communication
• English (fluent communication, good at writing and reading)
*Notes: CV must be in English and include your Profile Picture and Expected Salary
- Competitive salary & allowances
- Total bonus from 1.5 – 6 months
- Premium Health care package
- Shuttle bus/transportation allowance; meal provided